Your 2016/2017 TREB Annual membership dues e-Invoice notice was sent directly to your email on Monday, May 16, 2016.
A link is provided for you to view and pay your invoice online. Click on the link and you will be directed to TREB's safe and secure e-Commerce website. You will need your TREB Membership Number, PIN, and Authenticator Password to sign on.
We recommend that you add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your safe sender's list or email contact list to prevent it from being blocked as spam.
The payment due date is Thursday, June 30, 2016.
Please note the following:
- Payment of annual dues by June 30 will confirm a Member's intention to renew his/her membership with TREB.
- If payment is not received by June 30, then a Member's membership is deemed not to have been renewed and membership privileges will cease immediately, without further notice. Accordingly, unless reinstating within 12 months, you will not be responsible for the annual dues charges for the coming year.
- A $100 reinstatement fee (plus HST) will apply for any Member reinstating his/her membership after June 30.
The following payment methods are available:
- e-Commerce: Invoices may be paid online through Stratus.
- Cheque: Payable to the Toronto Real Estate Board
Cheque must be received at TREB's offices by Thursday, June 30, 2016.
(Please include membership number on cheque.)
- INTERAC Online: In order to make INTERAC Online payments, you must have Internet banking enabled with your financial institution. Currently, four Canadian financial institutions – TD Canada Trust, RBC, Scotiabank, and BMO – accept payments as part of the INTERAC Online program.
Please remember that payment must be received by TREB by Thursday, June 30, 2016 to avoid any service interruptions.